VetSet FootHold Glue 160ml
Block Glue For Bovines
- Fast Setting
- For application of wooden blocks as an adjunct in the treatment of bovine lameness
VetSet FootHold Glue saves valuable time and money for the farmer, the professional foot trimmer and the vet using the latest technology with a specially developed glue for bovine applications. VetSet FootHold Glue is a breakthrough in the ease and speed of application. - No mixing - No measuring - No moulding - No mess - No time wasting Tips: ensure the claw is thoroughly dry before applying adhesive. Glue should be applied between 18C and 30C. Apply one line of glue on the middle of the clog, using the markings on the cartridge as a guide.
Directions for use:
- Twist and remove outer cap.
- Pull inner seal out to reveal both cartridge openings.
- Insert into VetSet FootHold Applicator (purchased separately).
- Test the mixer nozzle to ensure mix is equal.
- Ensure the claw and foothold block are clean and dry.
- Spread the glue evenly on the foothold block.
- Position the block firmly on the claw.
- Glue is set in approximately 30 seconds.
Product Code: 4366