Plusvital Breeding Syrup
Great source of vitamins, minerals and amino acids to help support the breeding horse and foal. A specially designed, palatable syrup formulated to balance the feed of the horse during the all-important breeding season. The breeding season is a time when the nutrient requirements of the horse must be carefully considered and met in order to provide sufficient energy for growth and lactation.
As well as supporting the mare in the time leading up to and after foaling, this multivitamin balancer also supports the nutritional needs of the growing foal right through to the yearling. Plusvital Breeding Syrup can also be used to supplement the diet of the stallion in service.
• Highly palatable molasses-based balancer
• Supports the needs of the Mare and Stallion during the breeding season
• Complete multivitamin, amino acid and mineral formulation
• Folic Acid essential for cell formation and for DNA metabolism
• Essential amino acids, Lysine & Methionine - crucial for growth and bone development
• B Vitamins - Thiamine (B1), Riboflavin (B2), Niacin (B3), Pantothenic Acid (B5), Folic Acid (B9) and Cyanocobalamin (B12) - have been added for their role in cell reproduction and growth
Per 60 ml / 2 oz dose: Vitamins: Vitamin A 60,000 IU, Vitamin D3 5,000 IU, Vitamin E 400 mg, Vitamin B1 44 mg, Vitamin B2 40 mg, Vitamin B6 26 mg, Vitamin B12 35 μg, Pantothenic Acid 15 mg, Folic Acid 15 mg, Niacin 120 mg. Trace Elements: Iron 112 mg, Iodine 2 mg, Copper 40 mg, Manganese 100 mg, Zinc 100 mg. Amino Acids: Methionine 1,500 mg, Lysine 1,500 mg.
Directions for Use:
• Broodmares - 60 ml / 2 oz daily
• Foals & Yearlings - 30 ml / 1 oz daily
• Stallions in Service - 90 ml / 3 oz daily
• Stallions for Maintenance - 60 ml / 2 oz daily
• Dispensing pump is available. Pump dispenses 30 ml / 1 oz per dose.
Product Code: 8208